Our client is a leading German affiliate company focussed on iGaming. Our main activity is the development of comparison websites for the iGaming industry, such as www.sportwette.net, www.sportwetten.net, www.serioes.org or www.openodds.com and many more. Our young and international team consists of 10 partners and employees in our Malta office, as well as numerous external service providers worldwide. We are currently opening a new office in Madrid, with 3 to 4 German speaking employees, probably in a shared office with our local content partner company (approximately 10 English and Spanish employees).
Head of Webdesign & Development
- Creation of new websites and plugins, planning and coordination (via Skype, telephone, e-mail, Google Hangout, Slack) of our graphics-Designers and web developers.
- Replication and adaptation / development of existing websites.
- Evaluation of new technologies (plugins or standards such as HTML5, AMP, cloud hosting, etc.), including the identification of competitive advantages and technological trends.
- Conversion optimization, usability optimization, mobile optimization, page-optimized optimization. On-page SEO mobile optimization.
- Monitoring and optimization of IT resources and workflows.
What you should bring:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in project management and / or management of teams in Web platforms environments.
- You have good experience in usability optimization, mobile optimization and SEO.
- Very good knowledge in MS-Office and project management tools like MS Project, JIRA or Trello.
- You have a high IT-affinity (through programming knowledge in, for example, HTML, CSS, PHP, Wordpress) and experience in web and UX design.
- You speak a very good German and bring with you English proficiency.
- Your creativity with regard to the development of new concepts, your high self - employment and your good team skills complete your profile.
- Location: Madrid or Malta
- Start of employment: from now on
- Language skills: German (at least C1) and English
- Package: 50-70K€+ according to experience
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (ref BBT)