Our client, the world's leading manufacturer of security solutions, garments and personal protective equipment, offers a unique development program to play this role in its organization. As a Contract Manager you will be responsible for the global delivery management of the contracts signed with their customers and/or the contracts decided by Country Management, as a result of the sales activity and offer management process from the Profit Centre or Business Unit to which you belong will have won.
The contract manager will be responsible for undertaking all activities from the beginning to end, i.e., from entering the contract onto the system to the proposal for review, renewal or cancellation:
- Analysis and mobilisation of the contract:
- Analyse the conditions of the Contract (costs, deadlines, resources) to guarantee the fulfilment and satisfaction of the customer in keeping with the viability of the business.
- Plan the steps/activities of the contract mobilisation including the definition and management of the fixed assets which need to kept in stock.
- Verify that the orders are correct before assigning them (they should match the conditions contained in the contract)
- Monitoring of the Contract:
- Update the technical proposal and propose alternatives which improve profitability.
- Guarantee that customers’ deadlines are met.
- Monitor and guarantee monthly invoicing.
- Give support to the finance department in claiming overdue amounts and balances from customers.
- Manage the incidents and claims relating to the contract:
- Open non-compliance reports and incident records with customers/suppliers.
- Manage customer returns.
- Monitor and manage any quality problems which cause disruptions to the orders and contracts.
- Manage and monitor the Stockrooms and Deposits:
- Define the deposits on the customers’ premises.
- Restock the customers’ stockrooms.
- Monitor stocks, residual values, etc. to guarantee their invoicing at the end of the contract.
- Qualifications: University Degree/Vocational Training.
- Languages: Must speak English (native) and ideally fluent Spanish. A third language related to the global business strategy (Brazil, Germany, Poland) is a plus.
- Specific and/or Technical Training in: Project Management, Commercial Management, Industrial Sector, Workplace Health and Safety is a plus. Knowledge of the PPE/Workwear sector, it will be a plus.
- IT: Must have very good knowledge of Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access, Outlook, Project, etc.)
- Must have 3-5 years proven experience in similar roles/positions.
- Experience in companies from similar sectors is a bonus.
- Experience in international environments a bonus.
- Place: London area
- Open ended employment contract
- Gross salary from 30 to 35.000 GBP (fix part) + bonus